All About Us!

Welcome to our life....as simple and crazy as it may be! Things are crazy for our family right now. I'm currently working and in school finishing up my Nursing degree, while Brandon is working long, late hours, and our 3 kids are growing like weeds. Brogen is now 5, Capriece 3, and Briley will be 1 this month of December. I can't believe how fast time flies! We're still calling Northern Utah home for now, but a future move might be coming up due to my current school situation. Although things seem hectic we still try to enjoy the simple pleasures in life and in our family!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 23, 2009

Fall Family Fun

It was such a nice day today, and the weather was perfect for fall, so we decided to go outside and rake up the leaves in our front yard! We have two big gigantic lilac bushes along our front walk and all the leaves in the whole neighborhood have changed to their beautiful fall colors and begun to fall off the trees! So the kids and I had loads of fun playing around in the leaves together! They first helped me put them in small piles around the yard, then we loaded them up into Brogen's toy dump trucks and carted them into one big pile! (They are both such good helpers!) I think we ended up raking them back into that same pile more than three times after they re-scattered them all over the yard. It was a lot of work for just a little fun....but it was worth it to see the big smiles on their cute little faces!

 
Brogen thought it was so funny to dump leaves on everybody! Capriece just laughed and laughed! Then     they were chasing each other all over they yard too! It was so cute! They really do play so well together!


Capriece had so much fun throwing the leaves up into the air and letting them fall down 
all over her! She's such a goofy girl!


Brogen kept telling me that he was "swimming in the leaves" and then he wanted to me to bury him!
All that was left of him were his cowboy boots!

                       They really did have a lot of fun! 
     

Odie even got in on it and would chase the leave like crazy! What a silly dog! Soon I had both of the kids climbing all over me and covering me in leaves as well! Brogen took this picture of me while sitting on my belly and squishing the air out of me! (He's really getting pretty big!) I sure love playing with the kiddos and today was just another great day here at the Heaton household! Wish you all were here too!


My two little peas in a pod!
   



No comments:

Post a Comment