All About Us!

Welcome to our life....as simple and crazy as it may be! Things are crazy for our family right now. I'm currently working and in school finishing up my Nursing degree, while Brandon is working long, late hours, and our 3 kids are growing like weeds. Brogen is now 5, Capriece 3, and Briley will be 1 this month of December. I can't believe how fast time flies! We're still calling Northern Utah home for now, but a future move might be coming up due to my current school situation. Although things seem hectic we still try to enjoy the simple pleasures in life and in our family!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My New at Home Job

Today I started babysitting for a couple of new friends of ours, the Bundy's! Their two little girls are just about around the same ages as Brogen & Capriece, and they are so sweet! We decided that it would be nice to have a little extra money in our pockets each month and my job hunt has been hard and fruitless! I think I've gone to six or eight different interviews but none of them were interested in me since all I have for experience for the last five years is health-care work! I mean come on, do they think that I can't do anything else except that? The local grocery store even turned me down! Its been so frustrating. But at least I'm doing something now! The kids love playing together, and if it wasn't for the rain on our first day, we would have gone over to the park and everything. Oh well, hopefully it will all work out! I'm still looking into a job at the local nursing home! However I'm also still waiting on paper work from the Nevada State Board of Nursing in order to get my license transferred over from Utah to Nevada! Whew! Talk about a lot of work! But things should all work out in time! Wish us all luck...this is something completely new to me! I've never watched so many kids all at one time!

No comments:

Post a Comment