All About Us!

Welcome to our life....as simple and crazy as it may be! Things are crazy for our family right now. I'm currently working and in school finishing up my Nursing degree, while Brandon is working long, late hours, and our 3 kids are growing like weeds. Brogen is now 5, Capriece 3, and Briley will be 1 this month of December. I can't believe how fast time flies! We're still calling Northern Utah home for now, but a future move might be coming up due to my current school situation. Although things seem hectic we still try to enjoy the simple pleasures in life and in our family!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 27, 2010

FINALLY UP AND RUNNING AGAIN!

So here we are....back online...FINALLY! I haven't been able to access my blog for almost 7 months now since my old email address got hacked and a virus blocked all google accounts on my computer. So thats the story for the huge gap in updates. A LOT has happend since my last post as well and it will take me a while to get all caught up. Hope everyone stays tuned for lots of new pictures and posts. Now that things are working again (thanks to my lil bro sam who's awesome at fixing computers) I will be keeping up to date with the going-on's of our family life! Hope everyones having a happy and wonderful holiday season!

1 comment: