All About Us!

Welcome to our life....as simple and crazy as it may be! Things are crazy for our family right now. I'm currently working and in school finishing up my Nursing degree, while Brandon is working long, late hours, and our 3 kids are growing like weeds. Brogen is now 5, Capriece 3, and Briley will be 1 this month of December. I can't believe how fast time flies! We're still calling Northern Utah home for now, but a future move might be coming up due to my current school situation. Although things seem hectic we still try to enjoy the simple pleasures in life and in our family!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Our Beautiful 2 1/2 yr old Capriece!

Capriece is getting so big and growing up so fast, I can't believe how much time has just flown by! I look at her baby sister, who looks so much like she did, and it seems like just yesterday we were bringing Capriece home from the hospital. She is so lively and charismatic and almost the complete opposite of me as a child, (not too sure where her girly-ness and princess addiction has come from)..but she is so loving and sweet and fills our home with lots of fun and joy and cuteness. She loves to play dress up, tea parties, babies, make her own jewlery and anything that revolves around water. She is so so smart and she can't wait to start pre-school this coming fall with her older brother. I look at her and can already see the strong, independent, confident, kind, and creative young girl she is going to become.... (even though her terrible two's have been..well...terrible at times)! I cant wait to see her blossom and grow even more this coming year! We love you Capriece! Our little princess!

1 comment: