All About Us!

Welcome to our life....as simple and crazy as it may be! Things are crazy for our family right now. I'm currently working and in school finishing up my Nursing degree, while Brandon is working long, late hours, and our 3 kids are growing like weeds. Brogen is now 5, Capriece 3, and Briley will be 1 this month of December. I can't believe how fast time flies! We're still calling Northern Utah home for now, but a future move might be coming up due to my current school situation. Although things seem hectic we still try to enjoy the simple pleasures in life and in our family!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Plans for the future!

So lately, since I've gotten back in gear and have been accepted to USU to begin to finish my nursing degree, I've been really pondering my future plans and what I want to do that will make me happy in life. And although I find great joy in caring for people and am excited about finally finishing my college career, nursing is not my first love. For years and years now I have been in love with the idea of photography (which seems to be a pretty common thing among my friends-great minds must think alike). I love love love taking pictures and looking at amazing photographs, and scrap-booking and really anything that has to do with the whole concept of it all. Really, I guess you could say its my addiction and something I am really passionate about. And I have come to the conclusion that I am going to do both and live a full and happy life. And OH BOY do I have so many ideas. I have been doing lots and lots of research on it lately and have found many exciting things I want to incorporate into one day (hopefully) owning my own professional photography business on the side. I have even found ways to incorporate my health care career & genuine service into this new idea.  I have found providers and unique products I'd like to offer and I think I could actually have a pretty good shot at being successful. Of course I do plan on going to a bunch of classes and getting my professional license and all that jazz....there is still a lot for me to learn...but I couldn't be more stoked. Now keep in mind that this is all going to have to wait till the future before I can begin this other part of my life...we have a few other goals to accomplish first. But this is my dream, and I intend to see it accomplished with all my heart. And even though I'll have to wait till the future before I can go all out, I'll be starting on the small stuff now. Success needs a firm foundation!

First things first...a new camera!
This one's just a stepping stone, but it will be a tremendous upgrade from the broken one I've got now.

1 comment:

  1. Hi its Dad. It sound like a real fun ideal and has alot of promise with it. Keep dreaming and many great thing will happen in your life. It must be in the genes i guess. I have always love it to and look at brother ability to take such good picture too. Keep working at it and it will happen. Love you.

    ReplyDelete