All About Us!

Welcome to our life....as simple and crazy as it may be! Things are crazy for our family right now. I'm currently working and in school finishing up my Nursing degree, while Brandon is working long, late hours, and our 3 kids are growing like weeds. Brogen is now 5, Capriece 3, and Briley will be 1 this month of December. I can't believe how fast time flies! We're still calling Northern Utah home for now, but a future move might be coming up due to my current school situation. Although things seem hectic we still try to enjoy the simple pleasures in life and in our family!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Much needed inspirtation to lift my weary soul!


Each morning when we open our eyes, we should say to ourselves: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it!!
 -- Groucho Marx

 How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these.
-- George Washington Carver


Do not fear the winds of adversity. Remember: A kite rises against the wind rather than with it.

"In moments of discouragement, defeat, or even despair, there are always certain things to cling to. Little things usually; such as remembered laughter, the face of a sleeping child, a tree in the wind....in fact any reminder of something deeply felt or dearly loved will do. No man is so poor as not to have many of these small candles. When they are lighted, darkness goes away...and a touch of wonder remains."
-tombstone inscription in Britain

"Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy."
--Guillaume Apollinaire

No comments:

Post a Comment